FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List 2023 | 1st & 2nd Batch.
FCT College Education Zuba Admission List: The FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja admission list (1st & 2nd batch) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
FCT College Education Zuba Admission List
The management of the FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja, has released the first and second lists of candidates offered provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Is FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List Out?
The FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List is Out. All the candidates that participated in the college post UTME screening exercise can now proceed to check their names in admission list in the school Notice Board.
Furthermore, candidates who have printed their JAMB Admission Letters are hereby required to pay an acceptance fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000=) only into the account details provided below:-
Bank: ZENITH BANK
Name: ZUBA ICDL/ICT T&T CENTRE LTD
Account No: 1016960360
Candidates are expected to proceed to the College Bursary Unit to endorse their evidence of payment. In addition, you are required to submit a photocopy of your JAMB Admission Letter as well as the endorsed receipt of payment to the Admission Office to activate your College Admission Letter.
How Can i Check FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCT College of Education, Zuba admission status.
What is the Jamb Requirement After Admission
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal
NOTE: All shortlisted candidates are hereby advised to immediately upload their O/Level results to JAMB portal at the nearest CBT centre to enable the College to offer them admission. Failure to do this will mean forfeiting the Admission.
If you have any questions concerning FCT College Education Zuba Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.