FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Interview List and Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
FCT School of Nursing Interview List: FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada has release the list of candidates shortlisted for the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Interview for the 2021/2022 academic session. Along with the list, the date, time, venue and requirements for the interview is also out.
FCT School of Nursing Interview List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme of the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja during the 2021/2022 academic year and also took part in the entrance examination that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates shortlisted for interview.
How to Check FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Interview List
All the candidates who were successful at the Entrance Examination into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja for Basic Nursing Program that they are to appear for interview as from 31st August to 7th September 2021 at the Conference Hall, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
- Time: 8 am daily
- Date: (See the screening Time Table).
Candidates are to come along with all ORIGINAL COPIES of their:
- Birth Certificates or Declaration of age.
- First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial (Primary School).
- WAEC/NECO/GCE Certificate of ALL Schools attended at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Letter of State of Origin (Indigene Certificate).
- Testimonial of ALL SECONDARY SCHOOL ATTENDED.
- Pregnant women/candidates below 17 years of age are not qualified.
- PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Failure to comply with any of above instructions will disqualify you.
- LASCON Entrance Examination Result
- NNSS Entrance Examination Result
- NAUTH School of Nursing Interview Results
- UCH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
- UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
If you have any questions concerning FCT School of Nursing Interview List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this