FECA Admission List: The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various ND programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
FECA Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) ND programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check FECA Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FECA admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you have any questions concerning FECA Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.