Federal College of Agriculture Akure, FECA HND Form 2022/2023 | Full Time.
FECA HND Admission Form: Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The application form is now available online.
FECA HND Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FECA HND Courses.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
FECA HND Admission Requirments & Duration.
- Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
- NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
How to Apply for FECA HND Admission Form.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
Form Fee: N10,000
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
FECA Application Process
- Select Program of Study
- Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
- Application Fee Payment
- After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button. A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it. Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip. Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
- Application Form
- After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints…
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Carefully enter your personal information as required.
- Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
- Please ensure that the scratch card details supplied have not been exhausted. You will be required to provide another card if usage has been exhausted.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
- Crosscheck the entire form before clicking on the“Submit Form” button.
- Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status. If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.
If you have any questions concerning FECA HND Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- HUKPOLY HND Admission Form
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa HND Admission Form
- Bells University of Technology (BUT) HND Conversion Admission Form
- Akwa Poly HND Admission Form
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) HND Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
Is your admission still on?
I want to have more knowledge about your 2022 /2023 admission process