Federal College of Agriculture Akure Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023 | ND & HND.
FECA Part-Time Admission Form: Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Part-Time ND and HND admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available online for registration.
FECA Part-Time Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FECA Part-Time Courses.
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
FECA Part-Time Admission Requirements.
WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Candidates must, in addition, obtain credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
Five credit passes in NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (Pre-ND) course offered in a Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Institution.
Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Part-time ND and HND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years).
How to Apply for FECA Part-Time Admission Form.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal
Form Fee: N12,000
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
FECA Application Process
- Select Program of Study
- Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
- Application Fee Payment
- After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button. A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it. Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip. Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
- Application Form
- After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints…
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Carefully enter your personal information as required.
- Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
- Please ensure that the scratch card details supplied have not been exhausted. You will be required to provide another card if usage has been exhausted.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
- Crosscheck the entire form before clicking on the“Submit Form” button.
- Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status. If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.
If you have any questions concerning FECA Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- TASUED Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Al-Qalam University Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- KASU Part-Time Admission Form
- Tansian University Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.