Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021 | www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment: Application is invited into the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are advised to apply.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The Federal Fire Service has the statutory responsibility for rescue fire prevention, mitigation, fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services.
CIVIL DEFENCE, CORRECTIONAL, FIRE AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES BOARD (CDCFIB)
CDCFIB COMPUTER BASED APTITUDE TEST FOR RECRUITMENT INTO NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (NIS) AND NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS (NSCDC)
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the NIS will hold on the 7th of December, 2020 while that of NSCDC will hold on the of 8th December 2020 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT. Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December, 2020.
All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test. Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
• Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
• Face Mask (mandatory)
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.
Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut, NPoM
Secretary to the Board
FFS Recruitment Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs
2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note the application is absolutely free.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test, or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams 2020/2021 | www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres 2020/2021 in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment Application Portal 2020
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening 2020/2021
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal 2020 | www.naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate for 2020/2021 Training
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021 | Download PDF List Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal (80RRI)
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 and Exams Centres
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021 | www.nscdc.gov.ng
If you have any questions concerning the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
People Also Search For: 2020 Federal Fire Service Recruitment, 2020/2021 Federal Fire Service Recruitment, Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020, Federal Fire Service, Federal Fire Service 2020 Recruitment, Federal Fire Service Recruitment, Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Online Application, fedfire.gov.ng, How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment, portal.fedfire.gov.ng.