Federal Government Loans /Grants in Nigeria Application Form Login Portal 2022/2023.
Federal Government Loans / Grants in Nigeria: Below is the list of the Federal Government Loans / Grants in Nigeria for 2022/2023 Farming season through CBN. Nigerians farmer and business owner can now get loan and grant directly from the Federal government. See requirements and how to apply for Federal Government Loans /Grants below.
Federal Government Loans /Grants
The Federal government, through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), have different ways in which person’s (Farmers and Business men) can get zero percent loan and grant to expand their business.
How to Apply For Federal Government Loans /Grants in Nigeria
Are you a farmer or a business man looking for where to get loan to expand your business? We have you covered. we are going to provide you with all the platform where you can easily obtain loan and grant from the federal government with out any Collateral.
List of Federal Government Loans / Grants in Nigeria
Below is the comprehensive list of the federal government loans and grant in Nigeria:
AFJP FMARD Farmers Grants
AFJP is a collaboration of The Federal Government and the State Governments through the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), which aims to increase locally grown food supply, create employment opportunities in the agriculture sector and export food surplus using existing agreements.
More about AFJP FMARD:
- FMARD AFJP Shortlisted Candidate
- FMARD AFJP USSD Code to Link Account to BVN For Shortlist
- FMARD AFJP Fertilizer Subsidy Grant Application Form Portal
- AFJP/FMARDPACE Enumerators (NATIONWIDE) Information Portal
- FMARD Empowerment Fund List Shortlisted Candidate
SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme
SEIFAC is an acronym for Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative – a cooperative of Smallholder Farmers by Smallholder Farmers for Smallholder Farmers of Nigeria.
More about SEIFAC / CBN:
- SEIFAC Registration Application Form Portal
- SEIFAC Disbursement Date of Loan / Grant
- SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates Names Of Successful Applicants
Nigeria Young Investment Fund (NYIF) NMFB
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the federal government of Nigeria.
More about NYIF Programme:
- NYIF Training Date
- NYIF Training Portal
- NYIF Login Platform
- NYIF Loan Disbursement Date
- NYIF Application Form Registration Portal
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates Names Of Successful Applicants
- Nigeria Young Investment Fund (NYIF) NMFB Application Form
NIRSAL MFB Covid-19 Loan ( Household and SME)
In this aspect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
More about NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan:
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application
- NMFB Covid-19 Loan Disbursement Date
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application Approval
Agri-Business / Small and Business Center Program (AGSMEIS) loans
Agri-Business / Small and Business Center Program (AGSMEIS loans) is a plan to support federal government and its aims to promote small business / small businesses (SMEs) as a sustainable economic development and development These are the ones.
More about AGSMEIS Loans:
CBN MSMEDE Loan Programme
The CBN launched the MSME Development Fund on August 15, 2013 with a share capital of N220 billion. The Fund was established in recognition of the significant contributions of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sub-sector to the economy and the existing huge financing gap.
More about CBN MSMEDE Loan:
Other Federal Government / CBN Empowerment Programme are:
- Green Stimulus Framework Application
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Npower Portal Login 2022 Application Sign Up
- Young Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (YEN) www.yen.org.ng Application Portal
- NASIMS Conditional Cash Transfer USSD Codes For All State In Nigeria
- FMYSD Disbursement Date for Shortlisted Candidate / Applicants for Human Capacity.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Government Loans / Grants in Nigeria, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.