Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Login Portal.
Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment: Application is invited into the Federal Ministry of Transportation for massive Job vacancies. See application skills, requirements, qualifications and other important information on how to apply.
About Federal Ministry of Transport
The Federal Ministry of Transport is responsible for rail and marine transport and inter modern coordination.
The mandate, policies, programmes and budgets of the ministry are implemented through the various agencies at the ministry which includes Nigeria Railway Nigeria Ports Authority, Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Nigeria Shippers Council, National Inland Waterways Authority, Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology, Zaria and Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.
The vision of the ministry is to evolve a world-class transportation system in Nigeria and to position it as a hub in West and Central Africa. and mission to establish a safe, efficient, affordable and seamless intermodal transport system in line with global best practices while creating an enabling environment for Public-Private partnerships.
Parastatals National Clearing and Forwarding Agency National Maritime Authority Nigeria Ports Plc Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC).
Federal Ministry of Transportation Job
The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Transportation invites application for Job Recruitment for 2023/2024 exercise. The Job vacancies is strictly for graduates and non-graduates who are willing to put in the effort to work. Keep reading below.
The TEAM Group is an internationally renowned consultancy Company specialized in engineering, urban planning, and architecture.
With main offices on three continents, we capitalize on our longstanding experience, expertise and highly qualified international team of dedicated professionals to deliver state-of-the-art services to both private and public clients.
Team Nigeria Limited office for the design, vetting, and work supervision activities of the Ibadan – Kano Railway Modernization Project in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Surveyor
- Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
- Senior Permanent Way Engineer
- Senior Geologist
- Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior Architect (Supervision Works)
- Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Senior Architect (Design Vetting)
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Senior Transport Engineer
Requirements For Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment must possess any of the following.
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• However, any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the Positions, there are applying for.
Note: All submitted CVs will be subjected to verification.
Visit the official webpage for more: http://transportation.gov.ng/.
Federal Government Jobs
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form
- NIA Recruitment Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
If you have any questions concerning Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.