Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Change of Course Form 2021.
Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form: The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has released the change of course form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FEDPOLYADO Change of Course Form
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise but didn’t meet the cut-off mark for their courses of choice that they can now apply for a change of course.
Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form
1. Banking and Finance
4. Purchasing and Supply
5. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
6. Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
7. Horticultural Technology
8. Fisheries Technology
9. Architectural Technology
10. Building Technology
11. Estate Management
12. Quantity Surveying
13. Surveying and Geo-informatics
14. Urban and Regional Planning
15. Arts & Industrial Design
16. Glass Technology
- Make sure you meet the required cut-off mark for the course you want to change to
- Also, make sure you check the O’level requirements required for the course.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado change of course
Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for the Federal Poly Ado change of course:
- Carefully consider the O’ Level requirement of the department you wish to apply to. The O’Level requirements for each programme are available on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Page.
- Send an email to [email protected] clearly stating:
- Applicant’s FULL NAMES
- Application Number ( ensure this number is correct )
- Phone Number of the Applicant
- New Department of Choice
- Wait for an Email Notification that your Change of Course has been Approved.
- RE-PRINT your Post UTME Screening Form using your RRR. (This is very important!).
Please Note the Following:
- Applicants who previously applied using awaiting results should endeavour to upload their O’level result and RE-PRINT their Post-UTME screening form. (Important!)
- Application for ND Full-Time Morning Form closes on the 31st of January, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- YABATECH Change of Course Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Change of Course Form for 2019/2020
- Edo State Poly Meteorology & Climate Change Short Course Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.