Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Form: The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out for sale. The Screening exercise will not require the physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus, Screening will be carried out Online, Candidate is advised to check this portal regularly for the latest update.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Form
The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME screening exercise. You can also check Federal Poly Ado change of course form.
Before Proceeding: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FPA) Cut Off Mark.
Fed Poly Ado Post UTME Form Screening Eligibility.
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make the payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavor to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgment slip after filling the form.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Friday, 31 December 2021
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.