Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Form 2022 | ND Full-Time.
Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form: Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, has started selling the post UTME screening exercise admission form into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses.
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses & Cut-Off Mark
- 1. ND Computer Science Technology – 125
- 2. ND Science Laboratory Technology – 120
- 3. ND Public Administration – 120
- 4. ND Business Administration – 120
- 5. ND Office Technology and Management – 115
- 6. ND Accountancy – 110
- 7. ND Agricultural Technology — 110
- 8. ND Statistics — 110
- 9. ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Eng. Tech. — 110
- 10. ND Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tech. — 110
- 11. ND Computer Engineering Technology — 110
- 12. ND Building Technology — 110
- 13. ND Civil Engineering Technology — 110
- 14. ND Animal Health and Production Technology — 110
- 15. ND Banking and Finance — 110
- 16 ND Marketing — 110
- 17. ND Library and Information Science Technology — 110
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2022 examination and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
After payment applicants are to login to their portal and complete their online application.
For further enquiries please contact 08036868088
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KENPOLY Post UTME Form
- NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- NACEST Admission Form (Post UTME Form)
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.