Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) Bonny Resumption Date for 1st Semester 2020 | www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng.
Federal Poly Bonny Resumption Date: Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny resumption date for the completion of 1st semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
Federal Poly Bonny Resumption Date
The management of the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, has released the resumption date for the continuation of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
FPOG Bonny Resumption Date.
The Academic Board of the polytechnic at its meeting has approved Monday, 19th, October, 2020 as resumption date for completion of 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All students are hereby informed that academic activities will resume as follows:
- Resumption: 19th October, 2020.
- Lectures: October 19th To November 27th 2020.
- Revision: November 30th 2020 To December 4th, 2020.
- Examination: December 7th 2020 To December 18th, 2020
Consequently, all students are hereby advised to adhere strictly to the COVID-19 protocols upon their resumption, which include maintenance of social distancing, regular washing and sanitizing of hands using the various equipment placed at strategic points, wearing of face-masks and all other measures/guidelines, in line with best practices.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Bonny Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FULAFIA Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Activities
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Resumption Date 2020/2021 Session
- NOUN Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- BIU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Session has been published.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.