This is to inform all the prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) that the authorities of the school have released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List.
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your Ede Poly admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
Congratulations to those who made it to Federal_Poly Ede admission list.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.