Federal Polytechnic Idah Cut Off Marks | www.fepoda.edu.ng.
Federal Poly Idah Cut Off Mark: Federal Polytechnic, Ede (IDAHPOLY), Cut Off Marks for JAMB, and Departmental for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is out. The candidate that scored the required cut-off mark and above will be eligible to participate in the IDAHPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise. Check below to See IDAHPOLY Cut Off Mark.
Idah Poly Cut Off Mark
The management/authority of Federal Polytechnic, Idah (IDAHPOLY), has released the cut off mark / departmental cut off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Federal Poly Idah JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
Only the candidates who scored 120 and above, in the last UTME, are eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Idah (IDAHPOLY) screening exercise.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree courses at Idah Poly is 120 . Only candidates who scored at least 120 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FOUNDRY ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Idah Poly Departmental Cut off Marks
Recommended: IDAHPOLY Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Idah Cut Off Mark Cut Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.