Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post UTME Screening Form 2022.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form: Idah Poly post UTME, Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session, Apply for FPI Post UTME Screening below.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby invites the general public and prospective students, that the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
See Also: Federal Polytechnic Idah Courses
Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who choose the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their first (1st) Institution of choice and have the minimum required cut-off mark of 120 and above in the 2022/2023 Jamb UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes from the JAMB brochure are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
- The screening exercise is to take place on September 16, 2022, at the Federal Polytechnic ldah by 9.00 am.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.