Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form 2020 | ND Full-Time Courses.
Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form: The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda has started selling its post UTME screening exercise admission form into the polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda hereby informs the general public that online sale of POST UTME/admission form into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME ND Courses.
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- LIBERAL STUDIES
- PRE-ND BUSINESS STUDIES
- PRE-ND SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first or second choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirements, click the submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nationwide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure the accuracy of all the information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.
Contact: 08033123320, 08065025022,08064389198 for more information.
Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session