Federal Polytechnic Offa Cut Off Marks | www.fpo.edu.ng.
Federal Poly Offa Cut Off Mark: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, (OFFAPOLY), Cut Off Marks for JAMB, and Departmental for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is out. The candidate that scored the required cut-off mark and above will be eligible to participate in the OFFAPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise. Check below to See OFFAPOLY Cut Off Mark.
Offa Poly Cut Off Mark
The management/authority of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, (OFFAPOLY), has released the cut off mark / departmental cut off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Federal Poly Offa JAMB Cut Off Mark
To be eligible for Offa poly Post UTME, candidates must score a minimum of 140 and above, in the last UTME, before participating in Federal Polytechnic, Offa, (OFFAPOLY) screening exercise.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed ND courses at Federal Polytechnic, Offa, is 140. Only candidates, who scored at least 140 are eligible to apply for the ND courses listed below:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Offa Poly Departmental Cut off Marks
Federal Poly Offa Cut Off Mark
Recommended:Offa Poly Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Cut Off Marks
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Cut Off Marks
- Fed Poly Bauchi Cut Off Marks
If you have any questions concerning OFFAPOLY Cut Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.