Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | www.fedpolel.edu.ng.
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form: The Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) has started selling its Post UTME screening admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji post UTME form below.
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL), National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Physical Screening 2022/2023
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) post-UTME during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the date and venue for their Post-UTME Screening Test, Physical Verification of Results and other Documents.
The Post-UTME Screening Test , Physical Verification of Results and other Documents hold between Tuesday, 6th and Wednesday, 7th December 2022 at the Polytechnic’s ICT/CBT Centre along Ipetu- Ijesa Expressway, Ile Oluji, Ondo State
All Applicants are to note this and act accordingly.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form.
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for fedpolel 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
If you have any questions concerning FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal College of Education Zaria Degree Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN) Post UTME Form
- NAUTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Post UTME Form
- FECA Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.