FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship: Applications for the FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria to all students.
FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The Federal Government of Nigeria is composed of three distinct branches: legislative, executive, and judicial, whose powers are vested by the constitution of Nigeria in the National Assembly, the President, and the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, respectively.
Requirements for FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship
1. All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
2. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2022) only.
3. Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- University of Debrecen Postgraduate Scholarship
- The University of Newcastle Masters Scholarship
Documents Required for Application
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board:
1. Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
2. Data page of the current International passport;
3. Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
4. Birth Certificate & Indigene letter.
5. Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
If you have any questions concerning FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.