FG Postgraduate Scholarship: FG Postgraduate Scholarship applications are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria to all students.
FG Postgraduate Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The Federal Government of Nigeria is composed of three distinct branches: legislative, executive, and judicial, whose powers are vested by the constitution of Nigeria in the National Assembly, the President, and the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, respectively.
Requirements for FG Postgraduate Scholarship
1. All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
2. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Program and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
3. N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
4. Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Documents Required for Application
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board:
1. Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- University of Debrecen Postgraduate Scholarship
- The University of Newcastle Masters Scholarship
2. Data page of the current International passport;
3. Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
4. Birth Certificate & Indigene letter.
5. Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
If you have any questions concerning FG Postgraduate Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.