Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.fideipoly.edu.ng.
Fidei Poly Post UTME Form: Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, has started selling its post UTME screening exercise application forms for 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for Fidei Polytechnic post UTME form below.
Fidei Poly Post UTME Form
The Fidei Polytechnic Gboko hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Fidei polytechnic Offers the following accredited programmes below:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2021 UTME and scored 120 and above.
Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also apply.
How to Apply for Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2021/2022 academic session and want to study at the institution, but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening – 3rd Batch
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening – 3rd Batch
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all candidates (both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE)) seeking admission into tertiary institutions for the 2021/2022 Academic Session that the Polytechnic conducts its Third Screening Exercise for admission into the over thirty (30) Diploma (DIP), National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes on 22nd January 2022, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING
- All prospective UTME candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their First Choice, and scored 100 and above at the 2021 JAMB’s UTME are qualified to take part in the screening exercise.
- Candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their Second, Third or Fourth Choice, but are interested to study at the institution, can also attend the screening, but should go to any CBT centre and log on to JAMB Website to change their choice of institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice. They can also do this immediately after the post-UTME screening.
- All candidates who bought admission forms for Direct Entry (DE) programmes are also qualified to take part in the screening exercise. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should note that the sale of admission forms is on-going, and interested candidates can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
- All candidates for screening must possess FIVE (5) credit-passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- The 2021/2022 UTME admission exercise, as usual, will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to computerise the admission process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are, therefore, strongly advised to upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB Website as a pre-condition for admission. Candidates with cases of awaiting results, notwithstanding, can also attend the screening, but must upload their results immediately the results are released.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SCREENING
- All prospective candidates for the screening exercise must bring along with them the following:
- A copy of printed JAMB Result slip.
- Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. Birth Certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II), First School Leaving Certificates, ND/NID/NCE Certificates for HND candidates, etc.
- A mandatory screening fee of Two Thousand (N2000.00) Naira only.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636.
Fidei Poly Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Fidei Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.