Fidei Polytechnic Gboko HND Admission Form 2021/2022 | www.fideipoly.edu.ng.
Fidei Polytechnic HND Form: Fidei Poly, Gboko, has started selling admission forms into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for Fidei Poly Gboko HND Admission Form below.
Fidei Polytechnic HND Form
The management of the Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Fidei Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
- Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
- Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
How to Apply for Fidei Poly HND Form
DIRECT ENTRY: (N 6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
- Fidei Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
- Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
- Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
- Two passport-size photographs
Fidei Polytechnic HND Form Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
Fidei Poly HND Screening Exercise – 1st Batch
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all Direct Entry (DE) candidates seeking admission into tertiary institutions for the 2021/2022 Academic Session that the Polytechnic conducts its First Screening Exercise for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes on Saturday, 23rd October, 2021, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING
- All candidates who bought admission forms for Direct Entry (DE) programmes are also qualified to take part in the screening exercise. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should note that the sale of admission forms is ongoing, and interested candidates can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
- All candidates for screening must possess FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SCREENING
All prospective candidates for the screening exercise must bring along with them the following:
- Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. Birth Certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II), First School Leaving Certificates, ND/NID/NCE Certificates for HND candidates, etc.
- A mandatory screening fee of Two Thousand (N2000.00) Naira only.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636.
Fidei Polytechnic HND Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Fidei Polytechnic HND Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Edo State Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Lagos City Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic HND Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.