Tacpact Global Resources is a Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solutions provider. We offer a comprehensive range of resources and services in Agriculture, Business Consultant and human resources provisioning to our clients. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provisional of personnel,services and equipment.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Finance Administrator
- A successful Finance Administrator helps in maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements.
- Main duties include preparing budgets, keeping records of invoices and tax payments, managing company’s liabilities (e.g insurance premium).
- Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively and smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- If you have a background or previous experience in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping or similar financing role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of accounting tools.
- High School Diploma.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Tacpact Global Resources recruitment
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.