Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Application Form Login Portal – www.firs.gov.ng.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form Portal: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidate for job recruitment intake 2021/2022 exercise. See requirement and how to apply for FIRS Job Recruitment vacancies below.
FIRS Job Vacancies
Applications are invited into the Nigeria Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), for graduate and non-graduate for the 2021/2022 exercise.
FIRS Job Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
Is FIRS Currently Recruiting?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment application portal is now available for all. Interested person can now apply for FIRS Job here.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements /Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Additional/Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum a B.Sc. /HND or degree equivalent in Taxation, Accounting or other related fields of study.
- Post qualification cognate experience will be an added advantage.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn/improve with knowledge
Demonstrated experience through the following:
- Conversant with Nigerian Tax principles, laws and applications
- Prioritization of tasks and identification of needed resources to conceptualize ideas into actionable steps.
- Professional skill/courage in the enforcement of tax laws application
- Analyzing large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts
- Virtualizing possible gaps in business transactions
- Interpretation of business accounts
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- People Management and development
Minimum Character Attribute:
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environments
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Minimum Past Performance level:
- Demonstrated ability to determine conformity and non- conformity to set standards in processes and procedures AND demonstrated courage and ability to eliminate, rectify or close determined non-conformity to standard character attributes
- Demonstrated courage in ensuring change within the organization he or she has worked through the effective discharge of his or her responsibility in spite of resistance to change efforts
- Demonstrable impactful presence in the workplace as a direct result of the individual’s ability to effect positive and sustainable change in his/her environment
FIRS Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants are also to note that regardless of the position advertised, any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- National Hospital
- Government Teaching Hospitals
- Federal Medical Centers
- Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
- FIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service.
Application Closing Date
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment: FIRS is not recruiting at the moment. Kindly BOOKMARK this page for the latest update concerning when Federal Inland Revenue Service will open its portal for the Recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment
To ascertain if the Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2021/2022 has officially started, reach out to the official FIRS recruitment portal: www.firs.gov.ng/careers or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Inland Revenue Services registration is on.
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Note
- The candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your application.
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered.
- All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
- Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you have any questions concerning the FIRS Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal (82RRI)
- Survival Fund Registration Form Portal | www.survivalfund.ng
- www.fts.admissions.clouds | Federal Teachers Scheme Portal
- recruitment.army.mil.ng | Nigerian Army DSSC/ SSC Login Portal
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Screening Test
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Portal
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.