First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023 for Degree and HND Graduates.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment: First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified degree and HDN holders for its 2022 graduate trainee recruitment.
Are you searching for first bank graduate trainee 2022, first bank graduate trainee salary, first bank graduate trainee 2022 nairaland, first bank management trainee salary, first bank management trainee, and first bank graduate recruitment? then this article is for you.
As a cornerstone of career development, FirstBank fosters a culture of continuous learning that is tailored to the needs and goals of the workforce as well as the organization as a whole.
Through our FirstAcademy and learning centers across the nation, we have made investments in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, real and virtual libraries, and other resources to give all of our employees the chance to get ready for roles that will be advantageous to both them and the company in the future.
- City Of Phoenix Jobs
- Amazon Jobs From Home
- RIPS Internship In America
- Canada Nursing Jobs Application
- British American Tobacco Recruitment
- Good Jobs in Austin, Texas, United State
- Companies in The UK that Hire 16-Year-Old Students
First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
The following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- New applicants should click on the ‘Proceed’ button above and provide their basic information. Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- You must click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
- It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience please.
- You will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
- That you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
The deadline for the submission of applications for the First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment is August 5, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.