First Bank Transfer Code: Are you in need of a quick and easy way to transfer money from your First Bank account right on your mobile phone? Then you need to begin sending money and paying bills and airtime using the FirstBank transfer code.
First Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria
First Bank’s transfer code is *894#. You can complete all bank transfers from the comfort of your home with the First Transfer Code.
This article will provide you with a guide on how to use the code for First Bank transfer and also how to register.
About First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is the premier Bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
The Bank, which has been sustaining its development-oriented services for over 126 years as the region’s foremost financial inclusion services provider, offers a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services through over 44,000 business outlets to over 17 million customer accounts.
As a national icon and an
international player, First Bank is one of the most enduring financial services brands in Africa with international footprints extending through its subsidiaries.
However, First Bank has been nimble at promoting a digital economy in Africa and has issued over 10 million cards, the first bank to achieve such a milestone in Nigeria.
First Bank’s financial inclusion and cashless transaction drive have resulted in over 228 million users on its USSD banking service through the nationally acclaimed *894# banking service and over 3.4 million users on its Firstmobile platform.
- Ruby Bridges Quotes and Sayings for Success
- Joshua Name Meaning Origin, Popularity and Similar Names
- Perfect Parents Anniversary Messages and Quotes
- Happy Fathers Day in Heaven Quotes
- Spiritual African American Good Morning Quotes
First Bank Transfer Code
The first bank transfer code is *894#, and the bank is calling it “Quick Banking” Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone.
With the First bank transfer code, you can easily transfer money from bank to bank, recharge your phone, etc.
In order words, First Bank USSD code, or First Bank Quick banking, is a service that allows First Bank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly and instantly by dialing *894*amount# from their mobile phones.
When dialed, two options are displayed for the customer to choose from:
- Quick Banking– Follow prompts to access the listed services for First Bank account holders ONLY.
- Firstmonie- For electronic wallet-based transactions. This product is available to both account holders and non-account holders.
How to Register for First Bank Transfer Code
It is simple, easy, and faster to mobile banking without an internet connection in Nigeria. All you have to do is to open an account with them, and you are good too.
Just follow the below step by steps guides on how to register for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service:
1. Dial *894*0#
2. A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
3. Select your preferred debit card
5. Create a new 5-digit PIN–This is your First Bank transfer pin.
Note: Please it is advisable to use a transfer PIN that you can easily remember.
Congratulations, your number has now been activated on the internet for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service. Just ensure that your number must be completely registered with First Bank.
1. To register: dial *894*0#
2. Airtime recharge: dial *894*Amount#
3. Airtime for others: dial *894*Amount*Number#
4. To transfer: dial *894*Amount*Account number#
5. To check airtime: dial *894*00#
6. Mini-statement: dial *894*Account number
Benefits and Features
Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can easily make use of the First bank transfer code, and it allows you to recharge your phone without using the internet.
1. Quick access
4. It is the easy way of Banking
5. You don’t need an internet connection
6. You can transfer money to other banks
7. Check balance
9. You can pay bills and lots more
10. You can open an account.
In summary, 894 is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills, and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
If you have any questions concerning First Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.