Flinders University Hawker Scholarships: Applications for the Flinders University Hawker Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students. All Flinders University-sponsored students are eligible for this fully paid fellowship.
Flinders University Hawker Scholarships
About the Scholarship
The maximum value of a C.A.S. Hawker Scholarship is $60,000 over three years. They are residential scholarships honoring one of Australia’s most illustrious pastoral pioneers and their accomplishments.
Prior to his untimely death in the Kyeema aviation disaster in 1938, Charles Hawker participated in the First World War and later rose to prominence as a brilliant academic and prominent member of the Federal Parliament.
The late Kathleen Lilias Needham created the Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Legacy Scholarship Trust Fund to honor her late brother Charles Allan Seymour Hawker, a South Australian native, by providing a memorial scholarship.
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Hawker Scholarships
The C.A.S. Hawker Scholarships are valued at up to $60,000 over three years.
Successful applicants can study at the Flinders University and reside at St Mark’s College in North Adelaide.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarships
- SGSAH EARTH Scholarships
- Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship
- Human Resource Management Job Description
- Scholarships for College for Sophomores in High School
Requirements for Flinders University Hawker Scholarships
Applicants must be:
1. Australian citizens.
2. In their first year of an undergraduate degree, although second, third, and postgraduate students may also be taken into consideration.
3. In keeping with the leadership model set by C.A.S. Hawker and his contribution and service to Australia, the winning applicants are those who most convincingly show their potential as future leaders, the contribution they have made to their school and community, and their academic competence.
January 6, 2023.
If you have any questions concerning Flinders University Hawker Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.