Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages: Autumn is the season between summer and winter when temperatures gradually decrease. In the United States, it is commonly referred to as fall because leaves fall from trees at that time. We’ve compiled a collection of printable fall coloring pages for you to paint or give to your children.
Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages
1. Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.
2. Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.
3. Fall colors are funny. They’re so bright and intense and beautiful. It’s like nature is trying to fill you up with color, to saturate you so you can stockpile it before winter turns everything muted and dreary.
4. The autumn wind is a pirate. Blustering in from the sea with a rollicking song, he sweeps along, swaggering boisterously. The autumn wind is a raider, pillaging just for fun.
5. The Autumn is old; The sere leaves are flying; He hath gathered up gold, And now he is dying…Old age, begin sighing.
6. For anyone who lives in the oak-and-maple area of New England, there is a perennial temptation to plunge into a purple sea of adjectives about October.
7. There’s a Candy Corn Day. There’s actually a day devoted to this Halloween classic treat, candy corn, according to Today’s Parent. It falls on October 30, giving you just enough time to stock up on some.
But you don’t have to wait until Halloween to enjoy – or hate – this highly opinionated candy, because there is now themed candy corn for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Easter.
8. Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.
9. The heat of autumn is different from the heat of summer. One ripens apples, the other turns them to cider.
10. Autumn is the season of love and these fall quotes on love will surely make you reminisce in your best fall days!
11. No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
12. Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.
13. I’m still in love with you, I want to see you dance again. Because I’m still in love with you on this harvest moon.
14. Autumn leaves don’t fall, they fly. They take their time and wander on this their only chance to soar.
15. And all the lives we ever lived and all the lives to be are full of trees and changing leaves.
16. You Can See the Brightest Full Moon in Fall. The full moon in the fall that occurs during the equinox is much brighter (almost orange) and rises much earlier than a typical full moon.
This full moon, called the Harvest Moon) occurs sometime in September or October and it was very helpful for farmers who used the moonlight to help harvest their crops, according to The Best of Life.
17. There is something so special in the early leaves drifting from the trees – as if we are all allowed a chance to peel, refresh, and start again.
18. How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and colour are their last days.
19. Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter.
20. A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.
21. There are More Than 7,500 apple varieties. There is an amazing amount of apple varieties that are grown around the globe.
According to The Best of Life there are 2,500 types grown in the US and 7,500 types in total. Since apples are so good for you, you can choose the one you like and eat one daily to keep the doctor away.
22. And autumn sunsets—are they not gorgeous beyond description? More so than the brightest dreams of poetry?
- Bible Verses about Teamwork
- How Long Does it Take to Learn Violin?
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan
- Which is Better: HeartGold or SoulSilver? (Full Breakdown)
- Why is the Mona Lisa So Expensive? (Top 10 Reasons)
23. Dancing the autumn leaves on a surface of a lake is a dream we see when we are awake.
24. I hope I can be the autumn leaf who looked at the sky and lived. And when it was time to leave, gracefully, it knew life was a gift.
25. Autumn leaves don’t fall; they fly. They take their time and wander on this, their only chance to soar.
26. More People Fall in Love in Fall. Does cold weather make you want to cuddle with someone? You are far from alone.
According to Redbrook, the cooler weather in fall makes people want to get closer to others and not be alone for the winter. So get ready to snuggle in the fall.
27. Fall leaf colors are caused by sugar. Everyone loves those colourful leaf colors in the fall from vibrant reds to eye-popping bright oranges.
Did you know that the colour the leaves turn is based on how much sugar is in the leaves, according to One Country? That’s why maple leaves are such a brilliant red colour.
28. Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
29. When the air starts getting crisp and the smell of pumpkin pie spice is all around, then you know that it is truly falling.
30. Though Autumn is traditionally a season of letting things go, it can also be a season of renewal and rebirth. A time to adopt a fresh new outlook and find enjoyment in the little things.
If you have any questions concerning Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.