FRSC Recruitment Application Portal 2023 : In this article, we will provide you vital information on FRSC recruitment 2023. The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FRSC recruitment portal (www.frsc.gov.ng), how to apply for FRSC 2023 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
FRSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FRSC Recruitment 2023.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Road Safety Corps? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
FRSC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
FRSC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
- Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
Important Points to Note on FRSC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2023. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FRSC.
FRSC Recruitment 2023 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that Frsc recruitment form is out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Frsc Recruitment Portal @ www.frsc.gov.ng to stay updated as the form is out.
How To Apply For Frsc Recruitment 2023
To apply, visit www.frsc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out. Not every person is willing to pay a lot of cash at casino websites and this is normal.
If you have any questions concerning FRSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – www.frsc.gov.ng, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.