Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020.
FUAM Post UTME Form: The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) has started selling its post UTME/DE screening exercise admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUAM Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby informs the general public and its prospective students the commencement of the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Information: FUAM wishes to inform all prospective candidates that the Post UTME/Direct Entry application forms for Screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise still remain available/open to all interested applicants till further notice. Note that the date of the Post UTME Screening will be announced later
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi. (www.fuam.edu.ng)
FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
The Candidates who Choose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are to participate for the Post-UTME Screening exercise which will commence on the 16th September, 2020.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
Applicants Should kindly follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await the announcement
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of the result, NCE, and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning FUAM Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- RSUST Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021