Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022.
FUD Post UTME / DE Form: Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on sale.
FUD Post UTME / DE Form
The Management of Federal University Dutse wishes to inform the general public that it has reopened the University Portal for online screening from 2nd – 30th March 2022.
This decision was taken in view of the ongoing ASUU strike and the need to give opportunities to applicants who failed to meet the last screening deadline.
Applicants are advised to take this window of opportunity to do their PUTME online screening.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Recommended: FUD Cut Off Mark
NOTE: Commencement of online registration: 23rd December 2021 – 9th February 2022.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 150 points and above in the 2021 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). .
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2021 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning FUD Post UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) Post UTME Form
- ACEONDO Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form
- FCE Technical Bichi Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.