Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Admission List 2023.
FUDMA Direct Entry List: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA direct entry admission list for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
FUDMA Direct Entry List
The management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), have released the first, second, and third lists of Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the university undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: FUDMA admission list.
How to Check FUDMA Direct Entry Admission List.
- Go to the FUDMA DE admission status checking portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- In the ‘What would you like to do?’ column, select Check Admission
- Finally, click on the continue button to access your FUDMA admission status.
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should also note that, Diploma obtained from another University, NCE below nine (9) points,National Diploma (ND) below Lower Creditand IJMB below 6 points would not be accepted for registration
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma established by the administration of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. It was founded in February 2011. The New Acting Vice Chancellor is Adamu Ncahama Baba-Kutigi.
If you have any questions concerning FUDMA Direct Entry List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.