Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
FUDMA Post UTME Form: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. FUDutsin-Ma post UTME application form registration is done online.
FUDMA Post UTME Form
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Recommended: FUDMA Post UTME Cut Off Mark
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Eligibility.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 130 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 150 viz:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Admission.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, visit the University website: http://fudutsinma.edu.ng.
FUDMA Post UTME Application Deadline: Registration period: 1st November 2021 – Thursday, 18th November 2021
If you have any questions concerning FUDMA Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.