Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Supplementary Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List: Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal University Gashua, Yobe State have released the supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. The list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution undergraduate programmes.
How to Check FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List
Currently, FUGASHUA prospective students can only access their admission status from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List in JAMB Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
What FUGASHUA Supplementary Admitted Candidate Should Do in JAMB Portal
Candidates successfully admitted into the FUGASHUA first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you have any questions concerning FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.