Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 | putme.fugusreg.net.
FUGUS Post UTME / DE Screening Form: Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
FUGUS Post UTME / DE Screening Form
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, that the University has fixed Monday, 19th October, 2021, as a date for the commencement of registration for the institution’s post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: to be later announced
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
If you have any questions concerning FUGUS Post UTME / DE Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN) Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Zaria Degree Post UTME Form
- FECA Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- NAUTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.