FUHSI Post UTME Result: The results of candidates that participated in the post-UTME screening exercise of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, during the 2022/2023 academic session are out.
FUHSI Post UTME Result
The management of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
How to Check Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Result
- Go to FUHSI admission portal at https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/applicant/login.
- Enter your JAMB registration Number and UTME score in the required columns.
- Click on Login to view your FUHSI post-UTME result.
- If ANY discrepancy is however discovered between the uploaded (actual) obtained grade and indicated grade during the post-UTME registration, the admission of such candidate will be withdrawn immediately.
- Under no circumstance would the University entertain anyone under the guise that they made an error during the post-UTME registration exercise. Change of Program is not allowed after post-UTME registration said the Management.
- Candidate with a ‘NO SCORE’ has any of the following deficiencies
- Obtained/Uploaded/indicated less than C6 in either Mathematics, English Physics, Biology or Chemistry.
- Did not specify grade for any one of the following O-level results during the post-UTME registration. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or English.
- Indicated awaiting results during the post-UTME registration.
- Applied for either MBBS or Nursing Science and does not have all required 5 O level subjects ( English, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry, and Biology) in one (1) sitting.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning FUHSI Post UTME Result, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.