Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Form: Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE post UTME, and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale.
FUKASHERE Post UTME
This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University-Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
See Also: FUKASHERE School Fees
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form, print a copy for presentation at the Screening Venue.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their 0 LEVEL RESULTS to the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Admission
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online from Monday 7th to Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Documents required for screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch card (s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of post-UTME non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online registration form
Closing Date: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning FUKASHERE Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.