Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Remedial Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form: The Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), School of General and Preliminary Studies, is now accepting application for admission into its remedial programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2021/2022 Session will commence on Monday, December 6th 2021.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into the degree programme of the University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Form
Interested applicants can log in to www.remita.net then select pay TSA, select Federal government of Nigeria, select Federal University of Kashere then follow the process and pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira only (5,000.00) into the miscellaneous revenue of the University.
The payment could be made online or into any commercial Bank after the generation of the Remita Reference Number in favour of the University. The payment receipt shall be submitted to the School for collection of the application form.
All duly completed forms should be submitted to the Administrative secretary, SPGs along with the photocopies of the relevant documents.
- UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Form
- Gombe State Polytechnic Remedial Form
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form
- FECA Remedial/Pre-ND Admission Form
- Poly Unwana Remedial (Pre-ND) Programme Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.