Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME and DE Screening Form 2021/2022.
FULAFIA Post UTME Form: Federal University of Lafia, FULAFIA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released for sale, Interested and qualified candidate with the approved FULAFIA Cut Off Mark should apply.
FULAFIA Post UTME Form
The Management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) has released the post-UTME and direct-entry Screening Exercise for admission into all the Undergraduate COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See Also: FULAFIA Academic Calendar
FULAFIA Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form.
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on November 16, 2021 and close on December 16, 2021. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial 737000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770000Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
FULAFIA Cut Off Mark is 170 and above from Jamb Utme.
NB: the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
The Federal University of Lafia formerly named Federal University, Lafia is a recently established university situated in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, this was done in 2010 by the Goodluck…Read More.
If you have any questions concerning FULAFIA Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.