Fully Funded University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA: Applications are invited to apply for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 in United States. International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA 2023 welcomes international students for undergraduate programs of first-year or transfer admissions.
According to the reports of the International Student Barometer, the University of Dayton is the world’s leading University and provides a wide range of opportunities. Moreover, the University of Dayton is one of the top 20 institutes in providing internship opportunities. Through the immersive program, English can easily be learned by learning and teaching support of UD.
The University of Dayton (UD) is a private Roman Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio. The university has 11,306 students (8,681 undergrad and 2,625 graduate) from a variety of religious, ethnic and geographic backgrounds, drawn from 41 states and 38 countries. It offers more than 80 academic programs in arts and sciences, business administration, education and health sciences, engineering and law.
In 2009, UD offered what it believes to be one of the first undergraduate degree programs in human rights. In U.S. News & World Report ‘s 2022 ranking of national universities, University of Dayton is tied for 132nd overall and 58th in the U.S.
Fully Funded University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA
|University:||University of Dayton|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Last Date:||1 November 2023|
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 is a Partially Funded Scholarship for students from all over the world to get a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Dayton. It will cover the following:
· There is no registration fee
· · Merit Scholarship: $$30,000 / Year
- · Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
· 1st-year International admission scholarships
- · Transfer admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
· Arts and Sciences
· · Business Administration
· · Education and Health Sciences
· · Engineering
- · Law.
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship:
· International students from all over the world can apply
- · For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
· Application including the essay
· · Official transcripts of high school
· · Letter of recommendation
· · Letter of financial support
- · Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 opens every year with following deadlines:
· Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- · Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
How to Apply University of Dayton Merit Scholarship?
There is an online application system to apply for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 in USA. You need to Register on University website to start the application. Online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below:
If you have any questions concerning Fully Funded University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.