Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Form 2022 | www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form: Federal University Lokoja Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
The Admission Screening Exercise of Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2022/2023 academic session will be online (non-appearance). Candidates’ O’level result(s), and UTME scores will be evaluated. The University admissions portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened from Monday, September 19, 2022., for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE POST-UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE, AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES, WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for UTME admissions in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any questions concerning FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Screening Form
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.