Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Admission List is out | www.unaab.edu.ng.
FUNAAB Admission List: The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 1st and 2nd list of UTME/Direct Entry admission list for DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
FUNAAB Admission List
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUNAAB admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List.
- Go to FUNAAB admission status checking portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
FUNAAB applicants are advised to Accept the Course offered if interested by Friday, 13th of November. Payment of Acceptance Fee is a prerequisite for proceeding with the process. Admitted candidates also have to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on the JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
- KWASU Admission List
- Maurid Polytechnic Admission List
- UCC Admission List
- Alvan Ikoku College of Education NCE Admission List
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Acceptance Fee Payment
If you have any questions concerning FUNAAB Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.