Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
FUNAAB Supplementary Post UTME Form: The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) supplementary post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUNAAB notes the recent release of NECO results and expected release of JUPEB and SSCE results, and the fact that some of the candidates that selected FUNAAB in the 2021/2022 JAMB Registration applied with awaiting results.
FUNAAB Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) their First Choice in the 2021 UTME and scored at least 180 for an Agric Programme, at least 250 for Engineering and Veterinary Medicine programmes, or at least 200 for other non-Agric programmes; and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) admission into FUNAAB with awaiting JUPEB/A’level Results are hereby notified that the process for shortlisting, admission through JAMB CAPS and screening for the 2021/2022 academic session expected to resume in October 2022 commences on Monday, December 6, 2021.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Supplementary Post UTME Form
Candidates that meet the above requirement are hereby required to take the following steps to be considered in the admission process:
- Access FUNAAB Admission Portal (https://admission.unaab.edu.ng) between Monday, December 6 and Friday December 31, 2021
- Login to FUNAAB Admission Portal with JAMB Registration number: a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate RRR Invoice of Admission Processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- After payment confirmation, your bio-data, photograph, academic records and other relevant information are displayed as collected from JAMB OR requested over several page.
- You will be required to validate your O’level results (third party charges may apply); and optionally, provide 2 alternative course options if your choice of course cannot be offered.
Candidates may also visit the Part-time Admission Portal in case s/he cannot be accommodated within the very limited Full-time option.
- For DE admission, candidates are to present an authentic Notification of Result issued by their Institution after approval by the Academic Board of their Institution OR a Certified True Copy of the A’level results to the Registrar FUNAAB on/before December 31, 2021.
- Keep checking FUNAAB Portal for notice of shortlisting and/or request for change of course on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Keep checking JAMB CAPS to Accept Offer.
- Return to FUNAAB Admission Portal to pay Registration Fee, and Print Schedule for Physical Screening & Orientation programme that will be scheduled later.
- IAUE Supplementary Admission Form
- CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form
- UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form
- UNN [UTME & Direct Entry] Supplementary Admission Lists I & II.
- OAU Pre-Degree & JUPEB Supplementary Entrance Exam Date
- Call: 09091050950, 08066630617, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform
If you have any question concerning FUNAAB Supplementary Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.