FUNAI Post UTME and Direct-Entry Screening Form 2020.
FUNAI Post UTME Form: Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI) has commenced the sale of its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise application form. FUNAI post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
FUNAI Post UTME Form Form
FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
See Also: FUNAI Courses
1, This is to advice candidates who applied for THEATRE ARTS or AGRIBUSINESS programme on AE-FUNAI portal during 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration to please visit JAMB portal and effect a Change of Programme as the programmes are now available on JAMB CAPS for AEFUNAI. Affected candidates are requested to treat this notice with dispatch.
2, Candidates who registered for the AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 PUTME Screening with Awaiting Result (O’Level) are by this notice advised to as a matter of urgency return to the registration portal to upload their result (s) and print their Acknowledgement Slips.
3, The 2020/2021 PUTME Registration will end on Monday, 4th January, 2021.
FUNAI Post UTME /DE Eligibility.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy 2. Physiology|
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science) 2. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science 2. Education Biology 3. Education Business 4.Education Chemistry 5. Education English and Literary Studies 6. Education Guidance &Counseling 7. Education Management 8. Education Mathematics 9. Education Physical and Health 10. Education Physics|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1.Chemical Engineering 2. Civil Engineering 3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture 2, Geography|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||English and Literary Studies Fine and Applied Arts French History and Strategic Studies Igbo Linguistics(Igbo) Linguistics (French) Linguistics (English) Music Philosophy Religion Theatre Arts|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||Accountancy Banking and Finance Business Administration Criminology and Security Studies Economics Mass Communication Political Science Psychology Sociology|
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Biochemistry Biology Biotechnology Chemistry Computer Science Geology Geophysics Mathematics Microbiology Physics Statistics|
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Application Deadline: Monday, 4th January, 2021.
If you have any question concerning Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.