Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023 | www.funai.edu.ng.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form: Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), has started selling the application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-resident one year Pre-Degree programme of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI).
FUNAI Pre-Degree Subject Combinations & Others
DURATION: The Pre-degree programme also runs for two semesters.
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)
- English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)
- English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
- English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)
- English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)
- English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
|Agribusiness Management Agric Economics & Extension Animal Science Crop Science Soil Science Fisheries and Aquaculture
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
|Anatomy Physiology Medicine and Surgery
|Agricultural Science Education Biology Education Business Education Chemistry Education English and Literary Studies Education Guidance & Counseling Education Mathematics Education Physical & Health Education Physics Education Vocational & Technical Education
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
|Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics Engineering
|English and Literary Studies Fine & Applied Arts French History & Strategic Studies Igbo Linguistics/Igbo Linguistics/French Linguistics/English Music Philosophy Religion Theatre Arts
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Accounting Banking and Finance Business Administration Criminology & Security Studies Economics Political Science Psychology Sociology Mass Communication
|Applied Geophysics Biochemistry Biology Biotechnology Chemistry Computer Science Geology Mathematics Microbiology Physics Statistics
How to Apply for FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your emaill address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form Application Closing Date.
November 30, 2022, at 11.59 pm
FUPRE Pre-Degree General Information.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 008037219664, 08033065655 and 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
E-mail: [email protected].
FUNAI Pre-Degree Application Closing Date.
November 30, 2022, at 11.59 pm
If you have any questions concerning FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- RSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- ESUT Pre-Degree Admission Form
- FUDMA Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms
- ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.