Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Post UTME and DE Screening Form 2022/2023.
FUO Post UTME Form: Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) has started selling its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, Apply for Fountain University post UTME form Online below.
FUO Post UTME Form
The management of the Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE Programmes of Fountain University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
a) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
b) B.Sc Chemistry
c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
(iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
a) B.Sc Physics
b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
(iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
a) B.Sc Computer Science
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Department of Accounting and Finance
a) B.Sc Accounting
b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(ii) Department of Economics
a) B.Sc Economics
(iii) Department of Business Administration
a) B.Sc Business Administration
(iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
a) B.Sc Sociology
b) B.Sc Psychology
(vi) Department of Mass Communication
a) B.Sc Mass Communication
- COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- a) Medical Laboratory Science (B. MLS)
b) Nursing (B.NSc.)
c. Public Health (BSc.)
Fountain University Admission General Requirements.
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation in December, 2021.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL):
Candidates in addition to the “O” leve results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidate are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300LEVEL):
Candidates for these programs should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN, and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking, and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply for Fountain University Post UTME Form.
- Visit fuo.edu.ng and click on APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Create account by clicking NEW APPLICATION
- Fill appropriately Submit the form and check your email for APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Login to the admission portal to start your application
- Paying of Application form: Click the PROCEED TO PAYMENT to pay your application fee. After payment of Application fees, Application form would be displayed. Fill the application by providing all necessary information e.g biodata, Olevel. NOTE you will need to upload necessary files and passports in jpg, png, pdf.
- Take the POST UTME exam by clicking the link
- Await the admission office to process your application and give you admission. For a quicker process, please chat up the admission officer contact on the portal
- After your admission is processed, your portal changes
- Proceed to make payment for acceptance fees.
- After payment of the acceptance fee, Check your Acceptance Letter/ Admission letter for your matric number. Matriculation NUMBER may be generated within 24hrs of admission confirmation.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
I. Osogbo: Fountain University, Oke-Oun, Osogbo (Thereafter Mon-Fri until March, 2021)
II. Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Centre, Piot 313, Augustus Aikhomu Way Utako District, Abuja: Tel: 08060469806
III. Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa, lkeja Tel: 08035376203
If you have any questions concerning FUO Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.