Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students.
FUOYE Registration Procedure: Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the fresh students of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the management has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All candidates shall register for the programme for which they are admitted
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Registration Procedure
Students are to be registered and documented at the department upon presentation of the screening clearance, Receipts of acceptance fee and school fee payments and all other relevant credentials/documents;
- JAMB admission letter
- University Admission Letter
- SSCE/IJMB/A level Results
- Birth Certificate
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Letter of Attestation (Duly signed by Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (Duly signed by Clergy, Officers from grade level 13 and above)
- Court Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from University Health Centre)
After clearance and documentations at the department, students are to proceed on online course registration. Level advisers should guide and counsel the students on the courses to register.
Online course forms to be signed and stamped by the HODS
Only students that complete the online registration and submitted relevant documents at the department and faculty office are considered duly registered and therefore qualify for matriculation.
- HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedures
- Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
- UPSA Registration Procedures
- IAUE Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration Procedures
If you have any questions concerning FUOYE Registration Procedure , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.