Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) CPPEG Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FUPRE CPPEG Postgraduate Admission Form: The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Centre for Professional Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences (CPPEG) postgraduate admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Centre for Professional Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences ( CPPEG) collaboration between the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) and Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited, (and LPGC) is admitting students into PGD/M.Sc/M.Eng Programme for 2022/2023.
The program is resident in Port Harcourt and Effurun. It is designed to produce Post Graduates in Practical Geoscience Education and Research who are knowledgeable to proffer solutions to the oil and gas sector using applied knowledge industry-based software. On completion of the program, the Graduates should be able to:
- Provide an alternate route to careers in the professions relevant to the exploration & production of hydrocarbon resources
- Know how to apply real industry skills in Petroleum Geosciences and Engineering works
- Conduct independent research in relevant areas
- Develop Entrepreneurial skills
- Professional Graduate Diploma (PGD) Twelve months (Nine months course work and three months internship
- Professional Masters of Science, M.Sc and Masters of Engineering, M.Eng One year and six months (Twelve months for course work and six months for Research and Presentation
FUPRE CPPEG Postgraduate Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission into this programme, an applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Geosciences, Engineering, and other related disciplines from any recognized university.
- NID from LPGC & PGD from other recognized institutions for the (M.Sc/M.Eng Programmes)
- A minimum of second class lower division with 3.0 CGPA
- Applicants with a lower class of degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 and five (5) years of relevant work experience can also apply.
- A non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only is required to start the application process
How to Apply For FUPRE CPPEG Postgraduate Admission Form
HOW TO OBTAIN APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Effurun – Port Harcourt Road, before Agbarho Bridge, Delta State, Nigeria
- Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited (Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre, LPGC) – KM 5, East /West Road (Behind Omega House) Rumuodara – Port Harcourt
- Our Websites: www.fupre.edu.ng | www.lasergeosciencescentre.com
AWARD OF DEGREE
- Students who successfully complete this programme shall be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma and M.Sc/M.Eng Degree as appropriate.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Deadline for Submission of Application forms: 30th June 2022
- Date for Oral Interview/ Certificate Screening: 4th July 2022
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: 07065684628, 07038912627, 08033091541
Commencement Date: Mon. 22nd Aug. 2022.
- DELSU Postgraduate Admission List
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form
- ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning FUPRE CPPEG Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.