Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post-UTME Screening Form 2020.
FUPRE Post UTME Form: Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening application form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released, The Post-UTME Screening form is applicable to ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES in the institution.
FUPRE Post UTME Form
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
See Also: FUPRE School Fees Schedule
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening.
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 2nd September, 2020.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2. Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
Candidates should adhere to the following:
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
POST-UTME SCREENING DETAILS:
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Application Deadline: 18th November, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning FUPRE Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MOCPED Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session | NCE
- DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.