Federal University of Technology Akure Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023.
FUTA Post-UTME / DE Form: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) post UTME and direct entry screening admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now out for sale.
FUTA Post-UTME / DE Form
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: Friday, 21st October 2022 and Monday, 14th November 2022.
FUTA Post UTME Eligibility
A Candidates that scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent. Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform, and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 15th to Thursday, 17th November 2022 at the university campus.
All candidates are to log on to https://firars.futa.edu.ng/screening/welcome/putmeappindex to print their Post-UTME screening slip to know their screening date, time, and venue.
1, All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
2, The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
3, Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Applicant should note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- RSUST Post UTME Screening Form
- NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning FUTA Post-UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.